THE SANFORD GUIDE TO ANTIMICROBIAL THERAPY 2016 de DAVID GILBERT
- THE SANFORD GUIDE TO ANTIMICROBIAL THERAPY 2016
- DAVID GILBERT
- Idioma: INGLÉS
- Formatos: Pdf, ePub, MOBI, FB2
- ISBN: 9781930808911
- Editorial: ANTIMICROBIAL THERAPY
- Año de edición: 2016
Descargar gratis kindle ebooks ipad THE SANFORD GUIDE TO ANTIMICROBIAL THERAPY 2016 de DAVID GILBERT MOBI
The 46th edition of the leading clinical reference on treatment of infectious diseases and anti-infective drug information. Popular with physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and other clinicians, the Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy provides information that is convenient, concise, and reliable.
- Clinical syndromes
- Anti-infective agents
- Preventative therapy
Areas of significant change in this 46th edition include:
- Initial Approach to Antimicrobial Therapy: Significant updates to genital tract infections based on new CDC STD Guidelines, empiric therapy for pneumonia, and updated regimens and references.
- Spectra of Activity: Completely reworked table with more descriptive classification system, printed in color for improved ease of use.
- Drug Desensitization: Desensitization methods for additional drugs have been added.
- Antimicrobial Use During Lactation: New table on the safety of antimicrobials in lactating mothers.
- HCV: New direct-acting agents and combination agents, along with updated HCV treatment regimens.
- Pediatric Dosing: New table summarizing dosing of antimicrobials in children age 28 days or older.
- Renal Impairment Adjustments: Table has been thoroughly reworked to improve ease of use.
- New Drugs: ceftazidime-avibactam, ceftolozane-tazobactam, isavuconazole.
ePub Recomendados: Textbooks pdf download free Just Don't Mention It by Estelle Maskame (English literature) read pdf,